La Compagnie des Indes has been created in 2010 with the main target to setup a Luxury Industrial Cluster in South of India to manufacture Luxury Components products like Shoe-Uppers, Leather-Goods Components, ready to wear…
To develop an Industrial Cluster for high-end customers
– Setup a 3 to 5 years Business plan and Project Report
– Setup the Industrial Policy and Organization structure of the project
– Setup certification Policy as per ISO 9001-2008, 14001-2004, OHSAS ET SA 8000-2010.
– Marketing and customers approach to ensure production target
– Looking for Financial partner (Venture Capital) to cover the entire project
The Provisional Figures of the project: Total of 2 750 employs to be created, 35 Million Euros of budget, 30 hectares of Industrial land to setup 14 Workshops included one Profit and Training Centre, Crèche, School…